When I was given the idea of doing a limited edition hardback format for the Fallen Crest Series, I loved it! The inspiration behind the designs was first sparked from my German covers for Crew, Still Crew, and Crew Love, but from there I put some thought into the dust jackets for each book.
1. On the inside front flap, each book has the book's description plus the number of its lineup within the series in the original cover’s font.
2. Since these are special and limited editions, I wanted to use a different font for the front covers. This font has a similar look as the Crew covers and The Boy I Grew Up With's cover.
3. The back of each dust jacket has an image that correlates with the book's matter.
4. I tried to use similar colors in the front cover that were on the original covers or within the book itself. An example is Logan's book. I used sparklers in the font because that's the tattoo Taylor has and Logan calls her Firecracker.
5. Each original cover was placed on the inside flap of the back of each book.